A set of silicone molds for the manufacture of supports / trays in the shape of faceted crystals.
Casting size - 110x165mm
casting height - 10mm
resin consumption - from 120gr
- Made of resistant platinum silicone,
- Withstands multiple fabrication
- Ideal for creating Petri castings
- Allows you to make a casting thickness of 10 mm, which is very convenient when pouring pieces of fallen or glass chips !!!
- It does not emit silicone oil during storage.
Silicone mold "Crystal - B", model No. 14
After use, rinse in warm water with a non-abrasive detergent, dry well. Store in a plastic bag (to avoid dust sticking) without deforming the product.
To create coasters using the Geode Art, Petri Art technique, we recommend using Art Resin and Geode Resin resins.